Water Management Australia Pty Ltd provides “Total Water Management” for steam boilers controlling scale, corrosion & deposition right throughout the entire boiler steam condensate system.
Our water treatment programs comply with:
- National Food Authority
- Organic Growers of Australia Organic Standard
- National Organic Standards Board
- WHO (World Health Organization) Food Standards
- ISO 22000, the internationally recognized Standard for Food Safety Management systems
- SQF 2000 (Safe Quality Food) Code Program
- ASME Standards
- British Standards
- The National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors Guidelines
- Australian Standards
Some of our programs are suitable for “live steam” & food plant applications.
Products include: sulphite, tannin, phosphate, carbonate, phosphonate, polyacrylate, chelant, all organic & our own Triguard technology.
We provide corrosion controlling amine products based on:
- Diethylethanolamine (DEAE)
Water Management Australia offers a free site visit to survey your site & provide a free no obligation quotation, including program improvements.