WMA 2006 Bore Cleaning Compound has the following features & benefits:
- Dramatically increases bore production flow rates by removing bore screen blockages
- Reduces pumping costs & associated pump problems
- Is Health Department approved for use in bores that produce potable drinking water
- Is easy to use
- Reduces metal corrosion rates, which means that maintenance & replacement costs are reduced
- Increases product water quality, which means that taste, colour, staining & odour are improved
- Eliminates irrigation systems fouling & blocking
- Is extremely cost effective
- Is Australian made
- Is biodegradable
- A green cleaning product
- Available in a wide range of product sizes – So you can buy only the amount you require
WMA 2006 Bore Cleaner Saves Golf Club Over $80,000
A large private golf course in Adelaide was experiencing turf die off due to lack of water during Summer. Their main bore, which normally produced 80,000 L/hr at 300 kPa, was now only producing 24,000 L/hr at 750 kPa. The original bore drilling contractor was called in to provide a solution. They recommended that another bore be drilled at a cost of $85,000 to increase the water production & the customer would have to wait eight weeks before the work could commence.
Water Management Australia Pty Ltd was called in by the Club Manager to provide a second opinion. The bore was examined & tested and found to be contaminated with iron bacteria & other deposits.
A quotation was prepared the next day to clean the original bore with WMA 2006 Bore Cleaning Compound on the following Monday at a cost of $3,200. WMA’s Cleaning Technicians dosed the bore with WMA 2006 and within minutes the water flow significantly increased. The solution was circulated for six hours & then the bore was disinfected. At the end of the clean & disinfection, the water flow had increased to 78,000 L/hr and the pressure had reduced to 320 kPa.
The club had saved over $80,000 plus electrical pumping costs were significantly reduced. Effective 10/11/2011, the bore has been running for over two years and water flow & pressure readings indicate that the bore has remained clean without any additional cleaning or disinfection being required.