Water Management Australia’s Drinking Water Management Programs comply with:
- Australian Drinking Water Guidelines
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Guidelines for Drinking Water Quality
- National Health & Medical Research Centre (NHMRC) Water Quality Guidelines
- South Australian Safe Water Drinking Act
- State Drinking Water Guidelines
The photograph above is of a Drinking Water Treatment Controller System that doses and controls chlorine & pH. The controller has remote web server access to provide alarms, view & change settings, etc remotely using any make of computer, tablet or smartphone; 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, from anywhere in the world with internet or telephone reception.